Abraham Lincoln’s had a shrill and high pitched voice, despite many believing that he had a deep influential baritone.
The characters in Spongebob Squarepants were based on the 7 deadly sins!
1. Greed (Mr. Krabs) - He's obsessed with money.
2. Sloth (Patrick) - He's a lazy slob.
2. Envy (Plankton) - He's always trying to up Mr. Krabs's restaurant.
3. Wrath (Squidward) - He hates everything and everyone.
4. Pride (Sandy) - She prides herself on being the smartest, the strongest and from Texas.
6. Lust (Spongebob) - this one might be hard to see. The meaning isn't sexual, but simply the yearning for things such as in his case; friends, pleasing others, work, and life in general.
7. Gluttony (Gary) - He's always hungry.
Based on research once someone gets into a relationship they tend to loose an average of 1 person in their friend circle.
The creator of Family Guy, Seth McFarlane was supposed to be on the plane which got high jacked on 9/11, but due to late arrival he avoided death.
George Reeves, who starred as Superman in the 1950’s TV series, had many encounters with children who tried assaulting him in order to test his invulnerability. One boy pulled an actual gun on him, which he stole from his father. But Reeves was able to talk him out of using it.
Japan has a Bloody Mary story of their own. The girl is called Hanako San, who is said to be found in the third stall of the third floor of the high school girls bathrooms. She pulls anyone who calls her into the bathroom, because one day she was killed there during WWII while playing hide and seek.
The Osbournes have a 3rd child,Aimee Osbourne, who is not well known due to the fact that she refused to participate in their reality show, since she thought her family was a laughing stock.
The word Idiot has an interesting origin. "Idiots" meant; someone who's not interested in politics in Ancient Greek. Somehow the word got it's negative meaning of today.
Astronauts on the International Space Station see 15 sunrises and sunsets each day because it take the station to orbit the entire earth in only 92 minutes.