Even the most macho folks have a favorite Disney movie. Maybe you like the rebellious character of Mulan or maybe your tastes are a little more contemporary and you like Frozen. Either way, chances are you have a tender spot for some element of Disney's vast portfolio and now, you can take your love to the next level. Food level. There's something whimsical about Disney films and by taking on some of these recipes, you can bring that magic to your table to make your next princess party (we all want one, don't we?) a hit.
4. It may not be a princess movie but give a little shoutout to Alice In Wonderland with Queen of Heart tarts.
7. Or, if you want to keep it a little healthier. Use challah (egg bread), call it Rapunzel's braid, and serve with spinach dip.
13. The "green stuff" from The Princess Diaries (aka mint & cucumber sorbet). Just don't eat too fast.
14. For a more romantic Disney-inspired night, go with the spaghetti and meatballs from Lady and the Tramp.
15. I suppose you could mimic the infamous poisoned apples with real apples but cupcake apples are far more fun.