Parents are awesome. My dad, for example, has this thing where when he offers you something to try a bite of, you absolutely have to try a bite. When we were little he tried getting us kids to eat rhubarb, and, for whatever reason, we didn't want to try it. So, my dad being hilarious and awesome, used to chase us around with a stalk of rhubarb and pin us down and shove the rhubarb in our mouths (we're laughing and shrieking the whole time). The three of us refuse to eat rhubarb even to this day because of this. If you ask him about it now, he says, "Well, I dipped it in sugar first," as if that somehow makes it perfectly reasonable.
1. These parents went on a beach vacation and took their dog. They sent their kids this picture:
2. She asked her parents for a six-foot teddy bear for Christmas. They got her this:
3. This dad set up a beer and wing station for parents taking their kids trick-or-treating
4. I'm torn between wanting to fist bump the dad for his hilarious awesomeness, and also feeling sorry for the date and the girl
5. "I think"...gotta love dads
6. I think she'll grasp the concept of consequences now
7. This is the best way to tell your kids you're going on vacation. Amazing
8. I love that they didn't feel the need to get a different card. They went with the "oh well" approach to it. That's how you know it's important
9. Apparently once you become a parent, public embarrassment is no longer something you suffer from
10. Nothing puts your actions into perspective like watching your parents doing the same thing
11. This is why parents' jokes will always be better than when their children joke
12. Best messaging system ever
13. This dad wins everything, in my opinion
15. Gotta love his self esteem here
16. There is dad logic, and then there is awesome dad logic. This is the latter.
Не пропусти прямой эфир на Фишках с известным математиком Н. Н. Андреевым!
Ссылки по теме: