Imgur user MidnightXII completely transformed their old dining room into the perfect space for eating and entertaining. You won't believe how they did it in a few easy steps and with affordable materials available at any hardware store. When it comes to home renovations, these photos prove you don't have to compromise style and comfort for a low-cost solution.
1. The dining room before. This hand-me-down dining set could only seat 6 and didn't really match the space.
4. Attaching vertical and horizontal supports on the floor to prevent the booth from bending backwards.
5. Wrapping the bench around the other walls. These supports couldn't attach to studs, so square supports that attached to the wall were built instead.
8. Waterproof outdoor fabric was used to cover the seats. This makes for an easy clean-up in case of spills.
16. A few throw pillows and table setting accents bring the finished project together. This booth can now fit 12 people, and up to 15 if chairs are placed at the end of the table.