Follow these accounts to get the motivation you need to start your fitness journey.
1. Kacy Catanzaro is a gymnast and the first woman to qualify for the finals of the television sports challenge American Ninja Warrior.
2. Misty Copeland is a ballet dancer for the American Ballet Theatre and Under Armour spokesperson. If you love dance, give her a follow.
3. Robin Arzon calls herself a corporate lawyer turned Ambassador of Sweat. She runs a fitness blog called SHUTUPANDRUN and used to manage social media for Nike Women.
4. Amanda Bisk is a former pole vaulter, gymnast and high jumper who now works as a fitness trainer.
Morning walk to my fave cafe along the west coast with @_adamdunne ️️ It feel so good to take it a little easier today...My body is so sore after a full week of #freshbodyfitmind workouts AND yesterday's TEST workout!! Coffee time then off to work on some stuff for you guys!! Can't wait to show you!! Happy weekend fam! ab️x www.amandabisk.com/freshbodyfitmind #Perth #westernaustralia
5. Suzanne Heyn is a mindfulness writer and yoga instructor. Follow her for gorgeous outdoor yoga photos
Hello beautiful people! I need your input. I'm working on this very special e-course, The Big Shift. It's 40 days of meditation, kundalini yoga and healing. Would receiving an email from me every day for 40 days make you hate me? I want to motivate everyone to keep up with the program, and plan to send mindful reading along small daily sacred soul assignments six days each week. Is this too much? I want to help you without overwhelm, so let me know what you think! Thank you!
6. Emily Skye is the founder of the F.I.T fitness programs which consist of fitness, food and lifestyle coaching.
A self portrait!️ I love expressing myself creatively like this, I love photography, fitness & being in front of the camera so it's fun to be able to combine them all! . . How many times do you NOT do something because of what someone else might think? Seriously no matter what you do people are always going to disagree with you and no matter who you are people are always going to dislike you! Give up trying to please everyone else, stop letting their opinions manipulate you and make decisions for yourself without the fear of what others might think. If you're always living to please other people you will never please them all and you definitely won't be happy yourself. If someone in your life doesn't want you to do what makes you happy because of how it makes THEM feel then I think you should ignore their opinions. They totally have their own agenda and don't truly care about you! Live for you, not for other people who don't truly care about you and stop letting these peoples opinions upset you. Don't let these people hold you back from being the REAL you. Learn to laugh off their negative and critical behavior and focus on your life, happiness and your loved ones. That's all that truly matters! . ________________________________________ My Meals & Exercise Programs: www.emilyskye.com/fit - Click the link in my profile! . Workout vids: @emilyskyefitness . Snapchat: emilyskyefit . Be sure to turn on "Post Notifications" at the top right hand corner of my profile under: " • • • " so you don't miss my posts. ️ . . #emilyskye #emilyskyefit #fit #fitness #fitfam #exercise #fitspo #fitlife #healthy #fitbody #beyourbest #inspiration #fitnessjourney #fitnessmotivation
7. Idalis Velazquez is a certified personal trainer and founder of IV Fitness LLC.
#SundayFunday with Plank Side Hops with the lovely @rocky_barnes for #C9atTarget. Partner One will get down into a forearm plank. Partner 2 performs lateral (sideways) jumps over their partner for 30 seconds. Switch partners and repeat 3-5 times. Happy Sunday! ️ #ivfitness #livelifeinmotion #abs #plyometrics #cardio #fitnesstips #workouts #fun
8. Jeanette Jenkins is the founder and President of The Hollywood Trainer and her clients include Kelly Rowland, P!nk, Alicia Keys, Swizz Beats, Nia Long, Tracee Ellis Ross, Shonda Rhimes, Kimora Lee Simmons, Serena Williams, Queen Latifah and Anika
The 10Day #AbBlast Challenge is making a comeback! ️It's live in the #VirtualGym @hollywoodtrainerclub www.TheHollywoodTrainerClub.com and we will be doing it TOGETHER starting Monday Jan.18th! Grab a friend login to the club @hollywoodtrainerclub www.TheHollywoodTrainerClub.com and join us! ️Post a message on the #Community page and let us know you're down! ️ #WorkoutMotivation #MondayMotivation #Abblast #BetterTogether #JeanetteJenkins #TheHollywoodTrainerClub #abworkout #abchallenge
9. Jen Sinkler is a former fitness editor, magazine contributor and personal trainer in Minneapolis. Follow her for quick mini workouts on your feed.
Since today is my birthday, I decided (a couple hours ago, good planning!) to run a discount of $3.70 off ANY item in my online store when you use the code "37strong" at checkout ($3.70 will be deducted from your total). Shop it up at http://www.jensinkler.com/shop (live link in profile)! # #happybirthdayleos #strongrrrr [: @mritty85]
10. Chelsey Korus is a Los Angeles-based yoga instructor who's known for her acro yoga photos. She also practices martial arts, classical and modern dance, gymnastics, and acrobatics.
11. Allyson Felix is an American track and field sprint athlete who is a 2012 Olympic champion, a 3-time World champion, and 2-time Olympic silver medalist.