It sucks even harder than breakups or root canals.
1. All of a sudden nobody wants to go near you.
Which is entirely reasonable, considering that epidemics and pandemics are legitimately serious things.
2. And yet they're all totally willing to lecture you for not getting a flu shot.
Even if you already did!
4. You're trapped inside your apartment*.
*house/ dorm room/ hovel/ palace/ doesn't matter where because no matter where it is, you will QUICKLY START TO LOATHE ITS VERY WALLS.
5. Your Mom gets disproportionately worried about you from three states away.
And all you want is for her to make you macaroni and scratch your back :(((
10. All those "sick day" plans you had to hang out and watch TV are shot to hell by the fact that sitting up and looking at things feels like knives in your brain.