Expressing your affection florally doesn't have to be boring.
1. Buy your love a pair of floral Doc Martens.
My college boyfriend once bought me flower-patterned shoes for Valentine's Day and I didn't stop wearing them until the soles parted company from the bodies.
7. Apparently this flower smells exactly like chocolate! So, killing birds with stones, etc.
It is, aptly, called the Chocolate-Scented Daisy.
17. Or felted billy balls.
Apparently these flowers are also called "craspedia," which sounds kind of like Wikipedia for swear words.
20. This is a flower-shaped vibrator.
I am loathe to recommend a vibrator I have never used, but it could make the perfect novelty gift for the right partner.
21. This is a brooch shaped like an octopus that wants to give you a flower.
Again: right partner, perfect insane gift
22. Bring out your Valentine's inner child/latent fear of clowns with a balloon bouquet.
They're easy to make yourself.
23. If you do stick with the more traditional route, you can still make your bouquet out of the ordinary.
Like with this heart-shaped bamboo.
And don't stress: you're being sweet and thoughtful and everyone loves flowers.
It's pretty hard to go wrong.