Best Celebrity Cops
Take a look at the celebrities who played the role of a police officers. This topic is very popular in the movies of the late 80's.
1. One of the brightest representatives of the screen police of late 80's was certainly Martin Riggs from the movie "Lethal Weapon." Very realistic, both fearless and touching, he won the hearts of millions.
2.One of the most dramatic screen policemen can, perhaps, be called Chan Wong Yang, who played a police agent embedded in the crime family in the film "Infernal Affairs."
3. Alex Foley "Beverly Hills Cop" is the most charming police officer. Easy, charming and convincing in any deception Eddie Murphy has created a memorable image.
4. The role of the police officer Marge Gunderson made famous Oscar-winning actress Frances McDormand. And the movie "Fargo," by the Coen brothers, was selected to the National Film Registry U.S. as "having the cultural, historical and aesthetic value."
5. Robocop, the name speaks for itself.
6. John McClain from the movie "Die Hard" just does not need further introduction. The name of Bruce Willis is still linked in the first to this film.
7. Virgil Tibbs from "In the Heat of the Night" is of great cultural significance in America. Film with a black detective in a leading role was released in 1967, shortly after the adoption of law on equal rights of white and black people of America.
8. It is Jodie Foster as Clarice Starling who made the film "Silence of the Lambs" so horrifying. Her character was a conductor of emotional stress and fear, bringing it up to the audience's hearts and souls.
9.Vincent Hanna from the movie "Heat", whose dedication has destroyed all of his personal life, with a burning heart, and wild eyes left an indelible impression on the public. We must pay tributeto Robert De Niro, who played his opponent criminal Neil McCauley.
Понравился пост? Поддержи Фишки, нажми: