These NBA players are simply ungaurdable at the moment. They cant be stopped. Teams can play them as close as they can but these players still find a way to put up monster numbers night after night. Lets See who tops the list.
7. Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers - On the strength of 16.6 points and 9.6 assists in 2012-13, CP3 accounts for roughly 36 percent of the Los Angeles Clippers' total offense on a nightly basis.
6. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat - As a 31-year-old shooting guard in his 10th NBA season, Wade has posted the highest field-goal percentage of his career at 52.3 percent from the floor in 2012-13.
5. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder - In his fifth NBA season, he has used that unique athleticism to average 23.2 points and 7.6 assists for the Oklahoma City Thunder.
4. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks - Carmelo Anthony is the best isolation player in the game today. In a one-on-one situation, Anthony's ability to beat his defender in multiple ways has made him impossible to defend.
3. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers - Bryant is currently tied with Carmelo Anthony as the second-leading scorer in the league at 27.5 points through Wednesday.
2. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder - Kevin Durant is a bigger, faster, stronger version of Larry Bird. Averaging 28.3 points per night, Durant leads the NBA in scoring for the fourth straight time this season.
1. LeBron James, Miami Heat - Highlighted by the 64.1 percent shooting pace he used during the month of February to average 29.7 points, James is once again the league's most dominating force.