Sometimes even ordinary household items can be used in unusual way. Let`s see how you can improve your life.
4. To make your phone sound louder you can make loudspeakers from the core of toilet paper and 2 plastic cup. Here is several examples of the construction.
You will need:
-a core of a toilet paper
- 2 push pins
-knife and scissors
So let`s begin.
Put your phone to the core of a toilet paper to measure the size of hole. Remember it should be a little bigger than a lower side of your phone.
Use push pins to create a support device. Stick it into the lower part of the toilet paper core as it is shown on photo. You can try to put them to different places to choose which position will be the best
Your DIY acoustic system is ready. If you wish you can glue it over with color paper. Cut out a rectangle from the paper which is of the size of pasteboard core. Make a cut in the place where the hole shoul be. Apply the color paper to the core and bend the edges of the paper inward. Glue the color paper to a cardboard
5. If you want to know whether the battery is charged you should throw it to the floor at a height of 15 cm. if it recolis from the floor once than it is charged, if more than once than it is isn`t
8. When you paint something stretch elasctic band over the tin. In this case when you pull down a brush, it will touxh the band and won`t make everything around dirty
9. If you don`t want rolls of wallpaper to come unrolled you should place it inside the core of a toilet paper
11.A good idea to protect yourself from beach thievs: you can put all valuable goods into empty bottle from tanning lotion. But they can steal it too so it`s better not to take valuable goods to the beach.
12. Not to waste time for seeking remotes you can glue adhesive tapeto them and place them for example in the side panel of a TV set.
14. To increase the light from pocket torch just stick it to the transparent plastic bottle with water.
Translated for Fishki.net