If you own a cat then you already know, cats can be huge jerks. The only reason you still have this cat is because their cuteness outweighs their jerkiness. That doesn't mean you've forgotten all the times they messed with you. Here are some big (but super cute) jerks:
1. This cat who decided to rearrange your spice cabinet.
2. This cat who says you're done studying for today.
3. The cat who could have put his butt anywhere else, but chose "in your face."
4. This cat who managed to sit on you in the most inconvenient spot while standing.
5. This cat who stole the one thing you kind of need right now.
6. This cat who only wants to read the fine print on that agreement for you, so what if you can't see?
7. This cat who is 100% determined to give you a heart attack.
8. This cat who was only trying to tell you it's time to take out the trash.
9. This cat who knows you're trying to close the drawer, but is too comfortable to move.
10. This cat who would totally let you use the sink, but no.
11. This cat who normally leaves you alone in the bathroom, but not today.
12. This cat who decided to steal your phone AND show you how dumb selfies are.
13. This cat who could have laid anywhere on the bed, but chose your clean shirt instead.
14. This cat who clearly doesn't care about the paper he just deleted.
15. This cat who only dares to taunt your dog when it's in it's cage.
16. This cat who made sure to let you know that your clean laundry is all taken care of.
17. This cat who wants to remind you that you will never, ever, be alone.
18. This cat who is trying to tell you to, "lay off the beer, you really don't need another."
19. This cat who thinks your taste in literature is abysmal.
20. This cat who didn't even thank you for buying the pizza. That he will not be sharing.
21. This guy who is a straight-up thief.
22. This cat who actually likes the scratching post, but refuses to use it since you bought it.
23. This cat who doesn't like Diet Coke and doesn't think you should either.
24. This cat who is extremely proud of the mess that he made.
25. This cat who thinks you shouldn't have left the fish out if you didn't want him to eat it.