I'm an only child, so I never had bunk beds of my own. Whenever I went to a friends house, and they had bunk beds, I was always so jealous. Bunk beds are the coolest thing ever, and everyone knows that. I have fond summer camp memories of my friends and I bouncing between bunk beds, or pushing all the bunk beds together to create one (super uncomfortable) mega-bed. I think that even now, as a (kind of) grownup, I would get a bunk bed, and I could loft it or make it have a staircase or something, you know, really class it up. These bunk beds will (almost) make you wish you were back at summer camp.
1. I love the color they painted this one!
2. Turn them for a fun spin on things.
3. Make everyone jealous with this slide.
4. Beds up top, comfy sitting area down below.
5. Turn a tiny room into a bedroom for 5.
7. Fancy bunk beds exist.
8. Bigger bunk beds are great for a guest house, because then everyone can come visit!
9. Turn an unused space into a kid's mini apartment.
10. If you have tall ceilings, you better create a loft!
11. Make your kid's bed a whole house.
12. These three beds give each kid the privacy they need.
13. These hanging beds are so cool!
14. A full bed on the bottom means snuggles!
15. Everyone gets their own compartment.
Ссылки по теме: