Ben Nunery’s wife Ali passed away in 2011 after a battle with a rare form of lung cancer. Two years later, Ben and their daughter Olivia decided to move out of the house that he and Ali moved into the day before their wedding. With everything packed up, the house was empty, just like it was on the day they shot their wedding photos. So Ben enlisted Ali’s sister, photographer Melanie Pace, who shot their original set of wedding photos, to shoot a set of new ones.
Ссылки по теме:
- 23 Cringeworthy Magazine Cover Photoshop Fails
- Creative photography by Queenie Liao
- Best extreme photos of 2013
- ALL 2013 National Geographic Photo Contest – in HIGH RESOLUTION. Part 6 “Places”, Week 4
- Bizarre pictures from Russian social networks