As Australia is being devastated by uncontrollable bushfires, the Philippines was just hit by another natural disaster. Taal Volcano located on the big island of Luzon erupted January 12, 2020, reportedly sending ash and steam up to 6-9 miles into the sky. As people watched in awe and terror, some managed to snap pictures of the erupting volcano.
Ссылки по теме:
- This Animal Shelter Lets Dogs Pick Their Own Christmas Presents, And They Are Excited
- The Best Photos Of The Spectacular One-Off 1965 Dodge Deora Pickup Truck
- 19 Then And Now Photos Of Australia Show How Much Damage The Fires Have Already Done
- This Chunky Cat Named Manggo Will Steal Your Heart With Her Hilarious Expressions
- Peaceful Neighborhood In Idaho Gets ‘Invaded’ By 100 Goats
Tags: eruption philippines photo taal volcano