Every year in Fairbanks, Alaska, the World Ice Art Championships takes place, and it is no cute little side hobby. Praised as one of the world’s largest ice sculpting competitions and exhibitions, the World Ice Art Championships has grown into a month-long event featuring more than 70 teams from around the world. The works are stunning and often massive in both size and visual appeal.
Ссылки по теме:
- 25 Magical Fairy Tale Art Renditions
- 12 Amazingly Creative Examples of Environmental Art
- Creative photography by Queenie Liao
- Sreative photographs of Jee Young Lee
- Scenes from hieratic films recreated with pasteboard boxes