Using just pen and ink, French artist Nicolas Jolly crafts intricately-swirling images that are as impressive as they are detailed. Each composition is comprised of a meticulous collection of mark-making featuring countless black hatches that effortlessly flow in different directions. Jolly calls this his “fingerprint” technique, and the waves of lines animate the subject and add a dramatic effect.
Ссылки по теме:
- Street Canvas: Best Works By Banksy
- A 16 Year Old Girl, Armed With A Pencil, Entered A Competition
- Drawing By Heather Hansen
- Street Art Project Spreads 4,000 Blue Butterflies Throughout the World
- 26 Stunning Street Art Murals In East London