Tattooist Jay Freestyle, who is based in Amsterdam, creates what only can be described as works of art that last forever on his clients' skin. His style is freehand – without any sketch or stencil and he inks the incredible drawings straight onto body parts. They might look expertly planned, but the swashes of colour, detailed line work and geometric shapes are all the result of some clever improvisation.
ay, 29, grew up in South Africa and was born to Chinese parents, he moved to Amsterdam 10 years ago and has lived and worked there ever since. Inspired by painting techniques such as watercolour and liquid ink, he brings his graphic drawings to life using a tattoo gun. His motto – “Give me a piece of your skin and I'll give you a piece of my soul” – sums up perfectly the beautiful pieces, which he makes up as he's going along.
Ссылки по теме:
- People Who Will Make You Feel Much, Much Better About Your Own Life
- 14 Truly Awesome Photos Of Tattoos Throughout History
- How to Cover-Up an Old Tattoo
- Hyperrealistic Tattoo Portraits of Pop Culture Characters
- Truly Awesome Photos Of Tattoos Throughout History