In the heartwarming multi-media project Lifelines, photographer Norah Levine and audio producer Gabrielle Amster teamed up to document the stories of homeless people and their faithful animal companions. Many people who live without permanent shelter rely on pets for companionship, protection, and for their emotional and psychological well-being. Oftentimes, homeless pet owners use what little resources they have to care for their companions instead of buying material goods for themselves, prioritizing their animals' needs over their own out of love.
Ссылки по теме:
- These People Are All Awesomely Clever… And Maybe A Little Jerky
- Simple Yet Brilliant Ways To Read Other People
- After prank goes viral, people help homeless man get back on his feet
- These Homeless People Came Up With The Most Genius Signs
- The Way People See Other People
Tags: animal companions homeless people