Saratoga Springs, NY-based French teacher and photographer Samantha Decker has put a little spin on the Then and Now photo series concept that has become quite a recent trend. Rather than holding up old photographs against a modern day scene to compare a snippet of the past to the present, she swapped things around.
Ссылки по теме:
- No Matter How Much You Look At These Photos, You Can’t Explain Them
- Panoramic photos aren’t for everybody
- Brooke Shaden Dazzles Again with Beautifully Surreal Photos
- These Photos Are Going To Seriously Mess With Your Brain
- These 20 Celebrities’ Yearbook Photos Are Hilarious… And Kinda Weird