Breathtaking images from a skilled photographer show that even one day in Japan’s former capitals is enough for unforgettable beauty. Japanese photographer Naohiro Yako went on a dangan tour of Kyoto and Nara, Japan’s former capitals which are halfway across the country from his current home in Tokyo. In total, he only spent 20 hours in the cities before he had to leave, but that was still enough time to take these jaw-dropping photos.
Ссылки по теме:
- I Explored An Undiscovered Canyon In Kyrgyzstan, And Here Are 23 Pics Of It
- I Traveled Around Japan Exploring Its Abandoned Places
- The National Geographic’s Travel Photo Contest Is Over And Here Are The Winners
- 21 Pictures That Prove Japan Is A Modern Paradise
- I Am Moving Out Of The Netherlands After 3 Years And Here Are My Favorite Photos