Fascinated by the way ordinary people around the work transported their goods on their head, French photographer Florian de Lassée decided to create a portrait series asking each person she came across, "How much can you carry?" The following is their mind-blowing visual response.
Ссылки по теме:
- Girl With Eating Disorder Gains Some Weight
- 20-Year-Old Photographer's Compellingly Surreal Visual Narratives
- This Photo Was One Big Fail
- THREE GENERATIONS OF RÖDER
- Woman 56, marks 14 STONE weight loss with nude photoshoot