When Erica and Hannes, an engaged couple in Zurich, Switzerland, were asked to babysit their friend Andre’s 6-month-old baby, he gave them an “extensive briefing” on what to do.
Feeling nervous, the couple decided to imagine some over-the-top situations that could happen with the baby, named Alex. And then they brought them to life.
These silly imaginings were their hourly updates for Andre and his partner, Nati, who were away at a wedding.
In response to critical Reddit commenters insisting that the couple should have focused more on the child and less on the computer, Hannes replied that they all had fun and he’s OK with not having been a perfect babysitter.
Ссылки по теме:
- This Is Hilarious. Watch These 10 People Caught Lying On Facebook!
- Friends you've got to stay away from
- Proof That Everything Is Dangerous
- Being Asian – Outrageous Level
- 30 Dogs Who Failed So Hard They Won
Tags: baby humor insanemscenarious