We’re all familiar with the recent boom of the yoga craze; we’ve seen the beloved yoga pants, the expensive clothing and mats, the sauna-like hot rooms used for class, the trim figures of Hollywood’s most beautiful women. Still, yoga gets a bad rap for being a woman-specific practice just because it has mostly been woman-dominant in the public eye. Men often brush yoga off as easy or boring or maybe just an excuse to watch a room full of girls in downward dog. But here are a bunch of men jumping on the yoga bandwagon and proving that yoga isn’t just for women, and it isn’t just for wimps.
Ссылки по теме:
- John Cena deserves every ounce of credit for being a stand-up guy
- Celebrities with their pets
- That`s why women live longer than men
- The Hottest Shirtless Celebrity Men
- Photographer Tries To Get Exlusive Up Skirt Pics