Abdullah Sholeh of Malang, Indonesia is an Islamic student who has become best friend and a full-time nanny to the tiger.
Mulan's owner, Noer Muhammad Sholeh, 51, asked Abdullah to take care of the tiger when it was a 3-month-old cub at Dilem Village, Kepanjen District, Malang, East Java. Abdullah Sholeh regularly sleeps, plays and fights with the huge tiger.
The pair are so inseparable, he often shuns his own bed to sleep alongside the big cat in her enclosure. Mulan now weighs 178 kg, is three meters long including the tail and one meter high. For security reasons, they have had to install metal bars to separate them when they are together in the enclosure. Mulan is fed 6kg of chicken or goat meat twice a day.
Ссылки по теме:
- Friends you've got to stay away from
- Teased husband sheds more than half his body weight through walking an
- The Brazilian Man Who Wants to Look More Asian
- The King Of All Men Saw Something Drowning In The Ocean.
- Top 25 Best Hotels On The Planet