After finding their 3-year-old male Great Dane repeatedly vomiting and retching, a family in Portland, Oregon, took their dog to a veterinarian to check on his health.
Much to the their surprise, the vet and family discovered that the Great Dane had eaten these 43 and a half socks. The vet removed all the socks and the dog was discharged home one day after surgery.
Ссылки по теме:
- Awesome Dog Nail Art
- Comfy trailer for a dog
- A Bedraggled Pile of Fur Becomes a Sweet Little Dog
- An Adorable Portrait Of A Showering Dog Is Actually Made Of Sprinkles
- A Lowlife Stole This Woman's Dog But She Found Her Way Home