A home just isn't a home without a pet. When you have a pet, you have a small, fuzzy being that loves you, no matter what. It looks forward to greeting you when you get home. Eventually, you'll grow to love just as much as any other member of your family. But Dawn and Chris Wegener of Missouri clearly had more love in their hearts than just one dog could handle, so they welcomed another and more unusual pet...
As a baby, Joplin suffered illnesses that led his owners to allow him inside. As he grew up, he just assumed that was where he was meant to be.
Ссылки по теме:
- This Chicken Coop Is Cooler Than Most Human Houses.
- This Family Always Knew There Was A Metal Door In Their Backyard...
- The Most Epic Place To Leave It All Behind And Just Be Alone
- This Home Was Designed Like A Flintstones House For A Famous Celebrity
- THREE GENERATIONS OF RÖDER