Anyone with a fear of heights may want to avoid the International Highline Meeting, an annual event that took place this year at Monte Piana in the Italian Dolomites, and calls to those with an adventurous spirit. Individuals known as slackliners travel from all across the world to meet up and experience this unique event.
Upon arrival, participants are invited to walk along one of 18 highlines—ranging from 20 to 330+ feet in the air—and even string up hammocks for a bit of relaxation high above the earth. If you are willing to brave it, the views from such aerial perspectives must be fantastic! Those who would prefer to keep their feet on the ground are also invited to register as photographers. Additionally, there are flights across the mountain range, yoga, movies, and presentations.
Ссылки по теме:
- Trip to the South Pole by 19-year-old Parker Liautaud
- 24 Pictures That Will Make You Want To Take An Adventure
- Woman recreated a legendary 8000 miles flight
- The 18 Most Terrifying Places In The World To Look Down
- Yao Ming Made People Look Like Tiny Ants