Willard Wigan began his artistic career as a five-year-old building houses for ants. Fast forward a few decades, and while Wigan himself grew, his work has somehow managed to get smaller. Even a modest ant home towers over something as tiny as the eye of a needle, which is where Wigan crafts his minuscule masterpieces. It's not always easy to appreciate someone's art, but as long as you have a magnifying glass handy, you should have no trouble getting into Wigan's work. Take a look at some of his sculptures below.
Ссылки по теме:
- Single Wire Tree Sculptures
- Tiny Sculptures Carved Into The Tip Of A Pencil By Recep Alcamli
- Artist "Knits" With Glass To Create Incredible Sculptures
- Tell What These Things Are Made From
- This Little Mini-Pig Grew Into a Big Cutie.
Tags: mini needle sculptures