Daniella Marchesi walks across the 11 meter by 1.8 meter wide newly installed glass floor 138 feet above the River Thames at Tower Bridge, London, on November 10, 2014, after a £1 million improvement. The floor will allow visitors a view of the bridge lifts and is the most significant change since the Tower bridge Experience opening in 1982.
Ссылки по теме:
- Amazing Room's Glass Floor Reveals Underwater Wonders
- A Custom Made Kitty Tower That Is Every Cat’s Dream
- Mesmerizing Kaleidoscopic Glass Installations by Olafur Eliasson
- Glass Portraits Are Sliced Incredibly Like a Loaf of Bread
- Artist "Knits" With Glass To Create Incredible Sculptures