Nearly 30 years ago, sculptor John Bisbee was exploring an abandoned house, scavenging for items he could incorporate into found-object sculptures, when he accidentally kicked over a bucket filled with rusty, old nails. To the college student's surprise, the nails that fell out had fused into a bucket-shaped chunk of metal, forming a solid object. Since then, the Maine-based artist has used nails as his sole medium to create a stunning array of large-scale sculptures and installations, keeping true to his motto of "Only nails, always different."
Ссылки по теме:
- Melting Sculptures by Livia Marin
- Tell What These Things Are Made From
- Geometric Paper Animal Sculptures
- Single Wire Tree Sculptures
- Artist "Knits" With Glass To Create Incredible Sculptures
Tags: nails sculptures