Japanese artist Mou Hitotsu no Kenkyujo has reinvented the humble flip book by using negative space and jawdroppingly well-animated art. The expert use of negative space and secret cutout compartments pack these flip books with whimsical surprises. We can only hope that we haven’t seen the last of these magical flip books yet. According to the artist’s blog, it looks like these eight or so marvelous flip book volumes were started in 2009.
Ссылки по теме:
- If Grown Ups Used Coloring Books
- This Giant Drop of Water is Actually a Tasty Japanese Cake
- Children's Books Should Not Have Titles Like This
- These books actually exist
- Bizarre Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist