The project ‘A Place To Go, Please’ visually communicates the relationship between various drink cultures and their associated personalities with the use of creative editorial photography and intricate photo editing techniques. In Paris, a lipstick-stained wine glass conjures up a dreamy date night in the French capital, while London pays homage to the typical afternoon tea, enjoying a butter scone over a light read.
Ссылки по теме:
- The Coolest Toilets in the Whole World
- 16 School Lunches From Around The World
- You’ll Never Believe Some Of The Laws That Can Get You Arrested.
- "Mash-up" of people and posters
- What Hospital Food Is Like Around The World