Italian artist and illustrator Marcello Barenghi's pieces seem to jump off the page. His work combines the precise detail of photorealism with the slick finishes and saturated colors of comic book illustration, creating attention-grabbing images. And yes, it's all done by hand.
Ссылки по теме:
- Amazingly Detailed Illustrations Transformed Into Cut Wood Design
- Ramon Bruin's 3D Illustrations
- Two Artists Cover Gray Streets With Colorful Character Illustrations
- Beautifully Intricate Food Illustrations by Anna Keville Joyce
- He Pairs Inspiring Quotes With Clever Illustrations.