Portuguese street artist Artur Bordalo, aka Bordalo II, uses mixed media to create his own interpretations of the urban landscape and environment. He often composes his works using various found items that he merges together into beautiful forms. In that sense, his street art is unique because it appears slightly three-dimensional and is presented in surprisingly tactile formations.
Ссылки по теме:
- She Makes Beautiful Street Art From Thousands Of Origami Creations
- The Most Clever Street Art You'll Ever See By JPS
- Colorful Cross-Stitch Murals
- 26 Stunning Street Art Murals In East London
- Street Art Project Spreads 4,000 Blue Butterflies Throughout the World