A wonderful toy company called Budsies will take any child's doodles and turn it into a real-life toy for him/her. Even if the kids find they're having trouble creating their own character, the company's website provides a variety of templates (designed by illustrator Echean Edmundson) to choose from and build upon, whether that means adding extra legs, perhaps another eyeball, some sort of prop, or simply coloring the character in to their heart's content.
Ссылки по теме:
- More Revealing Portraits of Kids Around the World and Their Toys
- Sometimes, the Need to Nap is Just Too Strong to Resist
- This Company Takes Children’s Drawings And Turns Them Into Toys
- Don’t Play With Your Food, Kids, Let Your Mom Do That
- You'll Want to Immediately Visit These Gorgeous Bars