French artist Bernard Pras is widely known for his unbelievable found-object installations. In anamorphic artworks like these, he hides his images in piles of what seems to be plain junk. They can only be seen through a particular device or just from a right angle.
Ссылки по теме:
- These Incredible Portraits Weren't Captured With A Camera
- Portraits Out Of Packing Tape By Mark Khaisman
- Dollar Bills Turned Into Portraits of American Icons
- Glass Portraits Are Sliced Incredibly Like a Loaf of Bread
- Portraits of people around the world by Steve McCurry
Tags: istallation portraits