Although these images may look like snapshots of celebrities, they're actually the handiwork of Jack Ede, an 18-year-old artist who creates amazingly photorealistic portraits. Using graphite, colored pencils, and rubber erasers for blending, the UK-based teen crafts extraordinarily lifelike depictions of stars such as Morgan Freeman, Bryan Cranston, and Robin Williams.
Ede decided to quit school and pursue art full-time after his drawing of Harry Styles went viral, earning him tens of thousands of followers and new commission requests. Another one of his most well-known celebrity portraits is a stunning rendering of Morgan Freeman, which took him 137 hours of painstaking work.
Ссылки по теме:
- Artist creates cute drawings out of his own fingers
- Realistic Drawings By Ruben Belloso Adorna
- Photorealistic Pastel Drawings of the Maldives
- This Company Takes Children’s Drawings And Turns Them Into Toys
- Paddington Bear Overtakes London Sporting Some New Looks
Tags: celebrities drawings realistic