Using a cut open Christmas ornament, Ashlee created miniature winter wonderland dioramas. She also wrote a step-by-step guide so you can make your own gorgeous, snowy worlds.
After the paint dries, paint the inside with glue and apply the glitter, but make sure to leave the bottom of the ornament clean.
Pull apart your cotton balls for snow. Put a little bit of glue on the ornament floor, and use a toothpick to push it down.
Ссылки по теме:
- Old things turned into creative household objects
- These DIY Funky Pet Beds Are Totally Worthy
- Tiny Winter Wonderlands Inside Ornaments
- Hand made Iron Man costume
- Creative present for a child