This elegant Christmas tree gracing a public square in Budapest was made from 5,000 pieces of firewood. Hungarian design firm Hello Wood created the Charity Tree as both a decoration and a practical gesture of goodwill. At the end of the holidays, the tree will be dismantled, and the firewood will be donated to charity.
Workers spent about five days assembling the tree, often suspended by rappelling gear as they stacked sawed logs of tapering sizes within the cone-shaped, 35-foot wooden frame. By day, it appears that some of the log faces were painted white, reminiscent of ornaments scattered among the branches of a fir tree. By night, the tree is illuminated with festive, colored spotlights.
Ссылки по теме:
- Everything About This Tree House Cafe Is Perfect
- The Most Epic Place To Leave It All Behind And Just Be Alone
- What Started Out As An Ordinary Tree Ended With An Epic Creation
- This Guy Found A Normal Tree Stump In His Yard And Made...
- Single Wire Tree Sculptures