An Argentina-based artist who paints under the pseudonym k2man travels vicariously through her whimsically mysterious creatures. The artist’s work depicts a main character reminiscent of Where the Wild Things Are as it adventures through forests and snowy landscapes.
On her website, she describes her collection of paintings and sketches as a mystical world populated by animals who are “fully aware of their own existence.” As the animals interact with humans — who appear very small in comparison — both parties display wonder and enchantment. Part of what makes k2man's work interesting is that she presents a consistent character across a variety of mediums. She says the existential question of “Where am I going?” is difficult to answer, but being an illustrator and breathing life into fictional characters in interesting settings helps her answer it.
Ссылки по теме:
- Photographer Mom Turns Her Daughter Into Iconic Characters
- Actresses Who Are Much Prettier Than The Characters They Play
- Random cartoon characters and their real-life doppelgangers
- Impersonate Cool Characters And Get Discounted Food
- How Old Would Your Favorite Cartoon Characters Be By Now?
Tags: characters illustrator imagination