This blue pond in Hokkaido, Japan, changes colors depending on the weather. For example, in spring it turns into spectacularly green color. The artificial pond was created as a part of erosion control system that was built to prevent Biei in case of an eruption of Mount Tokachidake. This pond is blue because of aluminum hydroxide.
Ссылки по теме:
- Incredible Fast Food From Japan
- Japanese Meals In Winter Are So Cute
- These Japanese Meals Are Way Too Big
- The Most Expensive Foods You Can Buy In Japan
- Japan's Edible "Blue Burger" Dares You To Eat The Earth