The incorporation of modern art into tattoo design is gaining steam world-wide, and one of the tattoo artists at the forefront of this movement is Chaim Machlev, whose beautiful line tattoos often look like complex geometric simulations that we’d normally expect to see on a computer screen. He previously worked as an IT manager, beginning his tattoo work in 2012, so we’re wondering if his designs might have been influenced by coiled cabled or bouncing screensavers.
Ссылки по теме:
- The Incredible Tattoo Art Of Stu Pagdin
- Using IPad As An X-Ray To Reveal Tattoos Under Clothes
- Mind Blowing Tattoos Inspired By Real Art
- The Normal Dad Who Did the Craziest Thing
- 23 Couples Who Decided To Get Tattoos And Absolutely Nailed It