When Nathan Chandler bought this home in 2010, he found a pleasant surprise: a kitchen that had remained untouched since it was finished in 1956. There’s really no explanation why the previous owners never used the house, especially when it was still brand-spanking new. Still, this interesting curio shows us how people lived way back when.
Here we can see a 1950s version of an electric cooker. Press the buttons in the wrong combination and you’re liable to make the Cold War go hot
Ссылки по теме:
- 17 Life-Changing Cooking Hacks
- Awesomely Insane Kitchen Gadgets
- 17 Creative Kitchen Gadgets To Make Your Cooking A Lot More Fun
- This Eclectic Kitchen is Completely Knitted and Crocheted Out of Yarn
- Great Tips You Can Use In The Kitchen