This is Glenn Buratti, a 6-year-old from Osceola County, Florida. He has mild autism and epilepsy. Earlier this month, his mom Ashlee threw him a birthday party, inviting 16 children from his class. No one showed up.
“I know this might be something silly to rant about, but my heart is breaking for my son. We invited his whole class (16 kids) over for his 6th birthday party today. Not one kid came,” Ashlee posted on a local Facebook* group.
After posting on the group, 15 children from the area and their parents turned up, but not just them.
“I’m sure the neighbors were peeking out of their windows or taking cover,” Glenn’s dad John wrote on Facebook*.
The Osceola County Sheriff’s office even flew a helicopter low enough over Glenn’s party that the pilot was able to wave at him.
* Запрещены в РФ
Ссылки по теме:
- Polar Bear Twins Celebrate 1st Birthday in Hellabrunn
- He Spent 10 Years Paralyzed Inside His Own Body
- 'THEY stole my innocence' Dad forced son, 11, to have sex with stepmum in twisted bid to ‘cure’ him
- 9 Year-Old Spanish Boy Becomes Young Wildlife Photographer Of The Year
- Boy Writes Heartbreaking Note On Toy Panda Because His Mom Couldn’t Afford To Buy It