A steel bolt is probably one of the least emotional or human things that I can think of, but that’s not how Tobbe Malm feels. This Swedish blacksmith in Oslo can coax simple steel nuts and bolts into human-like forms that, despite their simple shapes, seem laden with emotion.
Ссылки по теме:
- Amazing Miniature Graphite Sculptures By Benjamin Kreze
- Artist Spent a Year in the Woods Creating Mysterious Sculptures
- Take A Close Look At These Alien Creatures
- Spanish Artist Creates Delicate Pressed Flower Sculptures
- Amazingly Realistic Large-Scale Sand Sculptures by Ray Villafane