Muharrem, a deaf man living in Istanbul, just received a huge surprise when, one morning, everyone he bumped into in his neighborhood responded to him with sign language! A team of people from Samsung and the Leo Burnett ad agency spent a month setting up cameras and teaching people throughout his neighborhood sign language. On the appointed day, Ozlem went for a walk with her deaf brother, who was stunned to meet so many signing people in a world where those who can communicate in sign are often few and far between.
As they head to the town square, the team prepares for the finale. He’s surrounded by his signing neighbors!
…and how meaningful that can be for people who experience those barriers every day. The ad was designed to raise awareness about Samsung’s new call center for the deaf and hard-of-hearing in Turkey. It’s nice to see advertisements that can both raise awareness and make the world a better place.
Ссылки по теме:
- This 21 year-old Girl, Hears For The First Time.
- The Unique Restaurant Of The Deaf Community
- Woman Buys Used Car And A Whole Lot More
- A Woman Bought Some Eggs At The Store. What Happened Next Was COMPLETE
- You Won’t Believe What Was in This Suitcase