Matthias Jung creates his personal dream houses. He has been creating collages since he was a child. First with glue and scissors, then later in his father‘s photo laboratory, and now digitally. He is not interested in creating perfect Photoshop worlds. What‘s important to him is revealing inner realities.
Ссылки по теме:
- 20-Year-Old Photographer's Compellingly Surreal Visual Narratives
- Chris Bennett and his surreal worlds
- Surreal Portraits Of Animals Traveling The Earth
- Beautifully Surreal Storm Paintings by Joel Rea
- Brooke Shaden Dazzles Again with Beautifully Surreal Photos