1. You have actual responsibilities now.
2. Work is a place of competition instead of camaraderie.
3. Hanging out with the same people you work with hurts your soul.
4. You no longer have school to sort you into groups of like age and interest.
5. Income matters now.
6. Because ‘coupling up’ happens...
7. ...and then kids happen.
8. You got picky.
9. Because talking about yourself blows.
10. Because adults have skeletons in the closet. Scary, scary skeletons.
11. Because you have to accept several separate groups of friends instead of one massive one.