Let's say you want to take advantage of the non-disgusting weather and do a little backyard barbecuing this spring. Only problem is, you don't have a grill. All you'll need to do is go into your apartment, gather up some junk and follow these six extremely simple steps:
What you'll need to make your own DIY BBQ grill: A tin can, garden shears, aluminum foil, a cheap rack, and some charcoal.
Actually, maybe you should take the two minutes needed to watch the full Awesome Eats video and make sure you're doing it exactly right.
Ссылки по теме:
- 19 Awesome DIY Ideas For Recycling Old Light Bulbs
- This Little Girl's Dad Made Her A Bed Frame Fit For A Princess
- He Transformed An Old Coffee Table Into Unrecognizable Awesomeness
- Man deals with the loss of his dog by starting a new hobby
- He Put 6 Poles In The Ground. The End Results Are Stunning!