Because your wedding dress is way too beautiful to wear just once
Christina D. paired the tulle skirt of her gown with a casual chambray shirt for her wedding anniversary photo shoot.
Starla splatter-painted her dress for a trash-the-dress shoot and then cut out the front for a modern silhouette.
Artemis turned a flowy boho-chic gown into a versatile daytime dress simply by making it knee-length.
Tash enlisted the help of her mother to rework the gorgeous blue silk from her gown into a new dress, belt, and clutch.
Christina T. hired a seamstress to cut her dress and separate the lining from the lace. Once that was done, she dyed the lace and lining individually and the seamstress sewed them back together.
Ссылки по теме:
- Mom Lets Her 3-Year-Old Boy Dress Her For A Week
- 25 Wedding Cakes So Bad You Might Reconsider Getting Married Altogethe
- 17 Hilarious Wedding Cake Toppers
- This Creative Couple Had The Classiest Star Wars Wedding Ever
- This Couple’s Un-Wedding Will Make You Want To Get Hitched